Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Views of Sanibel

Oh, I just can't help myself. It won't be long and I'll be back on Sanibel for a couple of weeks. I'm so in love with the place and people that I want to share it with everyone. Here are a couple of quick photos. See if they don't leave your heart just a little warmer.








Good old pudgy pelican is always one of the first to greet visitors.

Sanibel Lighthouse 











Sand in between my toes, puffy white clouds, and palm trees - oh, what Heaven!









The yellow staked off area behind the sea oats, that is a turtle nest. I hope all those little rascals made it to the water.  I sure would love to actually see that sometime.






Stay tuned. . . looks like it is going to be a photo finish!



Hope I've brought you a little smile on a Monday morning. Remember, you are the one that can make it a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment